Birthday Wishes for Friend - 50+ Happy Birthday Messages (SELECTED)

The Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Friend

Birthdays are such important celebrations. They are a time for people to look back on their lives, reflect on what they have done, and look forward to what they still want to do. They are a day to celebrate life with family and friends and rejoice over all the good and bad times you have gone through together.



Birthdays should be a day when someone gets to feel pampered, loved and spoiled. Sometimes, it can be hard to pick the right birthday wish for your friend on his or her special day. What can you do, or say, to let him or her know how much you care? While some messages are sweet, others are funny; some are sarcastic, and some are serious. One message can make you laugh, while another can get you cry. Which wish is best for your friend?

Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made.
In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire and grit. Life’s an endless adventure with you beside me. Happy Birthday to a champion.

Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Messages and Birthday quotes


Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.
Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones. Happy birthday!
It’s your birthday and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!

 Birthday Wishes for a Best Friend

Some people are blessed with a soul-deep friendship. Thank you for being my soul friend! I wish you a beautiful special day!
Happy Birthday to the only guy I know who is almost as awesome as I am. I know how hard it is to be humble.
You are the best friend anyone could ever want. I hope your birthday brings much joy and that your wishes come true.
Whenever someone asks me who my best friend is, I immediately think of you. Hope your birthday is as amazing as you are!
 I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday, let’s get some drinks and celebrate. In return, I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night.
You are charming, compassionate, intelligent and strong. The best thing is that you are also my best friend. Happy special day!
Cake, candles, greeting cards, gifts, and all the trappings of the birthday tradition, don’t come close to what I wish for you on your special day.
Happy Birthday to the friend who has been there through it all. I don’t know where I would be without you. This is your special day, so let’s make it memorable!
Friends like you don’t come along every day. That’s why I want to make sure on your Birthday you know how much you’re loved and appreciated.
From you I have learned so much, including what friendship really means. I am so grateful for the day you were born.

Cute Happy Birthday Greetings for Friend

This is the first day of the rest of your life. Will you join me for the rest of your birthdays, darling? I can think of nothing I want more than that.
No matter how many birthday cake candles you’ve got lit, they’ll never light up my life like you do. Have a good one!
Don’t think of your birthday as getting another year older. Think of it as another year well spent with friends and family. I know am looking forward to the next year because we will get to spend it together. Here’s to you, my love.

Surround yourself with laughter and happiness on your birthday! That means you shouldn’t invite your mother-in-law over for the celebration.  
You only get one wish per year, and that is today on your birthday. I hope you make a perfect wish and have a perfect and happy birthday!

Your birthday only comes once a year so make sure this is the most memorable one ever and have an amazing day!
Wishing a very happy birthday to the person that makes my life better every day just by being a part of it! Have a great day!
Today isn’t just another day. It’s your birthday so make sure it’s special and make it the best day of the year for you. Happy birthday!
I’ve known you for as long as I can remember and there’s no other person deserving of having a perfect day like you today. Make it a great birthday!
You’ve put a smile on my face so many times, I hope I can give you one in return on your big day. You’re sweet, cute, kind and so many other things. Being in your life is a blessing. Happy birthday, sweetie!
Vanilla, chocolate or marzipan too! No matter the flavor your cake comes in, it can’t ever taste better than you!
Your birthday is the start of another year with more surprise and joy around every corner. Unless you take the corner too quickly…in that case you might just get cake in your face.
I hope you have only the best surprises on your birthday! I can’t tell you what any of them are, of course, because then they wouldn’t be surprises anymore.
Here is wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends even once your birthday is behind you. Birthdays are highlights, but that doesn’t mean the celebration of your life should end tomorrow. Enjoy who you are everyday because the rest of us do!
Been thinking about you this day, and I can’t get you out of my mind. What day is it anyway? Wow! It’s your birthday–delight yourself in it!
As you celebrate your 40th birthday, enjoy the memories of yesterday and plan to make many more in the following years.
To someone who is forever young, have a great day. Forget about the wrinkles, age spots, gray hairs and other things that come along with aging. Instead, look to your heart and act the age you feel. You’ll always be a kid inside and nothing can stop you!  
Life is hard, but birthdays are good because I got a chance to give you a hug!
Words are too few to wish you a good birthday. It is your special day. Make it the best!
I’m sorry I can’t be there for your birthday, but my thoughts are always with you. Happy birthday to the world’s most amazing friend!
Happy birthday to one of my most dear friends on the entire planet! Hope you have a day as wonderful as you!
Just remember that age is only a number, and you make your age look great! Have a happy and joyous birthday!
Don’t judge your age on how long you’ve lived, but instead, focus on what you’ve accomplished and what lies ahead of you. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Messages for Friends 

I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday, let’s get some drinks and celebrate. In return, I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night.
Happy Birthday to the friend who has been there through it all. I don’t know where I would be without you. This is your special day, so let’s make it memorable!
Happy birthday to my best friend: the one who laughs at my jokes and cries with me during my heartaches. I love you, and will always be here for you.
Trouble is coming to the city, because it’s your birthday and we are going to celebrate a night on the town like there’s no tomorrow! Have a happy and fun-filled birthday, buddy!
I have been looking forward to your birthday just so I can drown you in gifts. Happy Birthday to the best friend a person could ever dream of having!
May the wind always be at your back, my friend! We will party on your birthday, because a friend like you deserves the best party you could ever want.
May all of your wishes come true this year. Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and friend! I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go!
Happy Birthday to the best person I know. Your integrity is to be admired, and your life is to be celebrated. Here’s to you, my friend!